International blockchain lottery
The world’s first truly fair and global lottery
etherscan.io is a resource which helps you to look at the details of the funds flow in the Ethereum blockchain network both for wallets and for individual transactions (TxHash).
After opening this website you will see the search field in the top right corner where you can search for different information (Wallet / Transaction / Block etc.) with the GO button next to it. In our case you need to do a search using a wallet address or TxHash.
If you are using a wallet address, you will see the following tabs:
- a) Transactions: here you can see the transactions made using this wallet. All the transactions shown are clickable and you can always check their details;
- b) Internal Transactions: here you can see internal transactions called smart contracts. This is where lottery winnings go to.
If you are using a transaction hash, you will see:
- a) TxReceipt Status: the transaction status
- b) TimeStamp: the transaction closure time
- c) From: sender's wallet
- d) To: recipient's wallet
- e) Value: the amount that was transferred
- f) Gas Limit: the payment to the blockchain network for the transaction
- g) Gas Price: gas price, which can be checked on ethgasstation.info (see Gas Price SafeLow)
- h) Input Data: the data that is entered when you buy a ticket; this is where the numbers which were chosen in a particular drawing are kept.
Go to firelotto.com. Click the button in the top left corner and select “My tickets”.
You will see:
a field which you should fill in with the the wallet address
the "Current" button displays the tickets for the upcoming drawings
the "Past" button displays the tickets for the past drawings and your winnings
Go to firelotto.com. Choose a lottery. You will see:
Rules: the rules of the lottery
Drawings Archive: this is where the information about all the drawings in a particular type of lottery is kept. The drawings are clickable and contain the number of the drawing, winning numbers, the number of tickets sold, the amount of funds collected, the amount of winnings paid, the amount that went to the jackpot, the number of the block used, and the winners.
Make sure that all the fields are filled in correctly, especially the GAS Limit and DATA. These are mandatory fields.Please note that if a transaction is made from an exchange, coins might not be transferred from your personal wallet. In case of a win the winnings will be transferred to the wallet of the exchange.
If a transaction has failed, it means that we have not received your coins and you have lost GAS on this transaction.
Check your transaction on the etherscan.io and check the status of the transaction.
If the status shown is Success, check the recipient's wallet. It must be one of the four wallets that are used for our lotteries. If you see a different wallet, it means you sent your money to an address which does not belong to Fire Lotto. Send us the link to the transaction on etherscan.io in this case. If everything is correct, you will have to wait because the Ethereum network can be overloaded.
If the status shown is Failed, send us the link to the transaction from the etherscan.io and the TxHash of your transaction.
Go to etherscan.io and check the Internal Transactions tab for your wallet. Compare the information there with the information on our website.
Click the Reject All button and try again. This happens because Metamask keeps all requests in a queue and takes the first one that comes along, which may be out of date.
70% in the lotteries, 95% in Roger's Wheel.
Drawings depend on the network load. In addition, the low cost of gas is set when winnings are sent.